A thirty day music marathon by Swiss musicians Koch-Sch├╝tz-Studer turns into a cinematic piece of chamber music. The "Hardcore Chambermusic" album is a music publishing phenomena that has taken Switzerland by storm, in which Koch-Sch├╝tz-Studer sampled and compressed hundreds of pieces of music from sources as diverse as Bart├│k and Berio to Public Enemy and Bob Marley to create something revolutionary and altogether new.
The film gives the audience an insight into the artists at work during a whole month of music making - hardcore chamber music!
- Locarno IFF, Semaine de la Critique 2006
- Solothurner Filmtage 2007
- MaerzMusik-Festival, im Haus der Berliner Festspiele 2007
- Kosmorama, Trondheim IFF 2007
- Crossing Europe Filmfestival Linz 2007
- Dok.Fest, Internationales Dokumentarfilmfestival M├╝nchen 2007
- Melbourne IFF, Australien 2007
- Era New Horizons IFF 2007, Wroclav/Breslau, Polen, 2007
- MoMa New York, 2008
- MOFFOM - music on film, film on music, Tschechien 2008
- Crossing Festival Beijing, 2008
- IFF Rotterdam 2009
- BAFICI, Buenos Aires, 2010